Listen to the Episode
In which I read to you from
Wanted ~ A Chaperon by Paul Leicester Ford
pages 57 - 76
- Murder of Paul Leicester Ford (pdf) or read the abstract
- Somafm - commercial-free, free internet radio
- Poems of Color, Bohus Knitting, Poems of Color reprint
- My first sweater, finished!
- Knitting From the Top by Barbara G. Walker
- Sweater Design in Plain English
- Online Raglan Tutorial - I highly recommend this tutorial, it helped me immensely!
- Vesper Sock Yarn on Knitterly Things
- My Halloween Socks!
- Vesper yarn destash here
- Amelia Peabody, narrated by Barbara Rosenblat
- Sewn Bind Off
* One thing I didn't mention about the sewn bind off is that all the directions I've read direct you to use 2x the circumference of the sock. I have found this is not enough, and always use at least 5x the circumference of the sock to bind off. This ensures a nice loose, open hole, which is the whole point of the bind off.