17 October, 2008

Episode 2 - Part the Second

I must apologize - apparently, I didn't plug in the microphone the entire way (who knew!) and so there are popping noises. The next episode will be better, I promise! (Now that I've finally made the mistakes and gotten it all figured out!) (Oh, how embarrassing, you can hear me clicking away on the mouse the whole time. I swear I was just trying to look up what I was talking about!) The podcast should be showing up in I-tunes soon, and I will let you know when it does!

Listen to the Episode

In which I read to you from
Wanted ~ A Chaperon by Paul Leicester Ford
pages 24 - 57
















Topics:

- Lacis

- Bobbin Lace

- Community Dollars - the Humboldt Exchange

- My first sweater in Silky Flamme (Ravelry links) or see Silky Flamme here

- Yarn Boutique (support an lys!)

- test-knitting the Pauline pattern by Knitting Kninja

- Malabrigo Merino Worsted (Ravelry link) or see it here, at home

- Recommended book: The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry

- Vesper Sock Yarn at Knitterly Things

- Popsicle Colorway in Colinette Jitterbug (Ravelry link) or check it out here

- Bernat Glow in the Dark Yarn

- Exploring the Family Trunk Project, admiring the Indiana Jones Socks

- The October weather, & joy of all joys, Seasonality!


















Do you have any Halloween traditions you'd like to share? Any UFO stories? (unfinished objects) Please tell!

No comments: