Yay, audio issues resolved!
Listen to the Episode - I will be uploading the episode to I-tunes Sunday at the latest. If you'd like to listen now and will be around your computer, click the link!
In which we finish Wanted ~ A Chaperon by Paul Leicester Ford
What is a lambrequin?
Does anyone know what a "rubber sandwich" meant? I have looked and looked on the interwebs, to no avail. If you can tell me, I'd be most delighted!
- The ITV Digital Monkey pattern - pdf link - Ravelry link -
- Monkee Maker website
- I won a Monkee!
- Still chuggin' on the Bumblee Bee Socks (Ravelry link)
- Mystic Waters shawl (Ravelry link here) - good for beginners! I'm knitting one.
- Silky Flamme update
- Kidsilk Night
- Saartje's Booties (Ravelry link) (pdf) & Mods (Ravelry link)
- Christine's Stay On Baby Booties (Ravelry link)
- Dale of Norway, Baby Ull
- Anastasia Socks (Ravelry link) - see my modded socks (Ravelry link)
- I spun a little on election night (click to enlarge)
- Roving from Funky Carolina - excellent customer service, pretty things!
- Hammering out the pronunciation of Bohus - thanks to the Yarniad!
- A funny little book - readings from Little Journeys to the Homes of Famous Women
- Yes, Elbert was a man!
- Madame Guyon (click to enlarge image)
- A Post Script - The Duchess
Enjoy the show!
. . .
"'You've never drunk champagne before?' he inquired"
" 'Oh, aunty,' cried the girl, springing to her feet"
"He . . . took up the little vase of violets, and raised them to his face"
" 'But he asks if he may call,' Lydia reminded her aunt"
Artwork by Howard Chandler Christy. Click to enlarge.
Say hello to Fluffy! If you feel the need to take him (or her) home, leave me a comment! I'll randomly choose a winner to be announced for the November 22 podcast. So you've got until Thursday November 20th to leave a comment! If you need your own right now, you can visit the maker's Etsy shop. Won't it be cute hanging out in your yarn balls, or being played with by your kids?