13 August, 2009

Interlude

Whoa people! 2 months I haven't podcasted! I do miss it. There have been technical issues. My IT guy (aka boyfriend) hasn't felt like installing the proper systems so that I can run Audacity without it crashing constantly as we are now running Windows 7, and neither have I. So I guess that's technically called laziness. He has promised to have it up and running quite soon so that I can podcast at my home away from home - chez maman. I will be visiting my mommy for a couple of weeks! Yay! So instead of coming to you from the foggy Bay Area, I will be coming to you from the foggy redwoods of Humboldt County. And moving forward, I promise not to make any more promises about podcasting frequency.

















[photo courtesy of this guy]

A lot has happened in the last two months. Lace screwups, lots of socks, sweater ripping, and a brief spell at Sock Summit. Thanks for keeping tuned in, hopefully we will be back on our feet quite soon.

No comments: